P12 Battery Chargers
Four stage, three output, dry mount design, for use in harsh environments.
• Rugged, finned aluminum case
• PreFloat™ stage prevents over charging
• Power factor corrected for efficient use of AC
• Intuitive diagnostic screens
• User defined charge profiles and customizable settings
• Provides charging for up to three battery banks
• Large, bright display
• Multi-language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
• Charge Coordination with Blue Sea Systems Automatic Charging Relays (ACR)
controls ACR state ensuring proper float stage for each battery
• Battery Temperature Compensation - adjusts charge voltage based on
• AC over and under voltage shut down and automatic restart
• Over and under battery temperature protection - charger will not operate if
battery temperature rises above or falls below a set value
• DC over voltage and reverse polarity protection
• Surge and short circuit protection
Total Output Current
Input AC Current
4.5A @ 115V AC
7.5A @ 115V AC
2.25A @ 230V AC
3.75A @ 230V AC
60Ah Minimum 60Ah Minimum
Battery Bank Sizes*
Example: 1 × Group 24 Example: 1 × Group 24
Example: 3 × Group 31 Example: 4 × Group 31
Nominal Output Voltage 12V DC
3 positive, 1 negative
Universal AC Input Voltage 90V–265V AC
Input Frequency Range 45–65 Hz
Typical Float Voltage
Max. Available Voltage 16.0V DC
Output Voltage Accuracy 0.05V DC
4°F) to 70°C (158°F)
−30°C (−22°F) to 80°C (176°F)
Flooded, Gel, AGM, TPPL
* Battery bank sizes are tested to California Energy Commission compliance (CEC).
Larger and smaller size banks could charge well, but consume slightly more
power over the charging cycle.
** Consult battery manufacturer specifications for other battery types to avoid damage.
Do not mix battery types.
Designed and constructed for compliance to UL-1236 Marine, CSA 22.2
No. 107.2, and ABYC A-31 standards. Ignition Protection per ISO 8846,
and SAE J1171.
Certified. Meets FCC Part 15, Class B requirements.
Designed and tested to comply with California Energy Commission (CEC)
efficiency requirements, and ship with these settings by default.
PN Amps Volts Width
12V DC 8.46 (215)
12V DC 8.46 (215)
ML Series ACRs
MRBF Fuse Blocks
Battery Charger Mounting Adapter
Easily mount any Blue Sea Systems P12 or ProMariner
ProNauticP Battery Charger without drilling new holes
• Mounts directly into industry standard mounting holes from
• Integrated nuts allow battery charger mounting fasteners to be
inserted from either the front or rear
• Fasteners included with the P12 Adapter plate:
Qty 4: #10-32 x 0.75" pan head machine screws
Qty 4: #10-32 Nylock Nuts